MikeP_AutomatiLV3Offline
Following: 0Followers: 1
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2017-08-08 04:31:10
Re:Strange behavior after connecting the HS200 switch
It sounds like it could be "power through fixture" type wiring (you can find a wiring diagram to confirm by googling for that phrase). You might be able to make it work depending on how the circuit...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2017-07-28 20:56:09
Re:HS100 (EU) Device Time synchronization doesn't work
Hopefully flying snow can help you get it sorted, 4 minutes seems like a lot. If not, synchronizing time between separate devices like these can be a little tricky depending on the accuracy you need....
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Bulbs
2017-07-20 09:47:20
Re:Light Bulbs No Longer Turn On (Even After Reset)
When you restore power to the bulbs with the light switch they should turn on. If not they may be dead, or perhaps the circuit breaker has popped? If they're turning on and not flashing after the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2017-07-11 20:32:50
Re:HS100 Newbie - and confused
"destination host is unreachable" is often a problem with your network vs a timeout which can be either. You can confirm by restarting your router and any extenders and trying again.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2017-06-27 22:20:42
Re:HS 100 and power consumtion....
Which makes the payback period (to recover the cost of the HS100 purchase with energy cost savings) best measured in decades... Same for other device types that go into standby such as modern tvs,...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Bulbs
2017-06-18 01:23:52
Re:Smart bulb won't flash on confugation
I haven't tried it, but it's my understanding that the bulb will not reset/blink if it's already in the reset state. In general I find them pretty easy to reset (they're not as finicky as many other...
0HELPFULS