amtrakukLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Range Extenders
2 weeks ago
Re:RE220/RE200/RE190 Keeps Restarting Automatically
@David-TP Thanks, Luckily I'm not inclined to open the RE200 - my days of micro electroics faded away with my eyesight ;) I've purchased another one yesterday and so far it seems to work fine. will...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Range Extenders
2 weeks ago
@David-TP This is the endless bootup look I think people are reffering to. Mine is affected. Interestingly if you hold in the Pairing button on the front you can hear a capacitor squeel so it maybe...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Range Extenders
2 weeks ago
@Gws13 I had this issue, the reset switch under the RE200 doesnt seem to do anything. The support say press it for 10 seconds. I dont think I was pressing it for 10 seconds
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Range Extenders
2 weeks ago
@David-TP Oddly eough mine has started doing roughly around the same date of all these. Will try the 10 second reset, else will persue a replacement.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ 5G/4G Wi-Fi Routers/MiFi
2 weeks ago
Re:DHCP reservation not working.
@Joseph-TP Thansk for the reply. No the other devices couldnt resolve the IP - which would point towards the router. Anyway seems it can be seen as my fault as the issue was reoslved when I cleared...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ 5G/4G Wi-Fi Routers/MiFi
2 weeks ago
Re:DHCP reservation not working.
It's working and here is what I think was happening. When entering the MAC address I was using the shift key to make sure the MAC address is in upper case, this caused issues when entering the wrong...
0HELPFULS