Filip009LV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Routers
2024-02-24 16:40:00
Are OpenVPN certificates hardware-hard-coded ?
Hi, Regarding OpenVPN. Once I give .ovpn file with certificates to someone so that he can connect. If, later, I stop trusting him/her, is it possible revoke them ? I tried to create two various...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2024-02-24 14:45:17
Re:OpenVPN server does not work in standalone mode
@MR.S OMG ! that is fantastic it is working ! you made my day Mr. S thank you very much I bet this was what I originally had there but after so many combinations I got completely lost. first I tried...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2024-02-24 12:14:49
@MR.S Hi Mr. S Thank you - I have seen the post several times when I was desperately searchin internet but I admit maybe I did not combine it with all my attemps, maybe yes. Great tip, thank you. I...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2024-02-23 16:23:06
and by the way, I also made similar tests under OC200 controller, it was so bad and frustrating experience that I got back to standalone mode where ate least some teroubleshooting is possible... same...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2024-02-23 16:21:48
OpenVPN server does not work in standalone mode
Hi, I have my existing solution at raspbery I re-direct port via NAT inside to my Raspbery and have working OpenVPN Tunnel. It took me a while to figure out, not easy task regarding routing. I bought...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2024-02-09 20:36:21
Export DHCP client address list
Hi, I am new user of this switch. After I went through this: Unable to import or export DHCP client address list - Business Community I still need to point out: - "export" is strongly misleading --->...
0HELPFULS