AngeloWiniciusLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2 weeks ago
Re:EasyMesh Routers Support Building a EasyMesh Network via Ethernet Backhaul NOW
So because I switched to the newer version, leaving the BETA version, would it be possible to put the BETA firmware of the ax53 v1 to download?
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2 weeks ago
Re:EasyMesh Routers Support Building a EasyMesh Network via Ethernet Backhaul NOW
@Michaelflat1 I'm on the new firmware, and unfortunately the ethernet backhaul doesn't work on the new official firmware. I am currently using the second router as an access point.
3HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2 weeks ago
@Kevin_Z Unfortunately the new firmware for the AX53 v1 does not work with ethernet backhaul. You will need a beta version again or an updated one adding this function. What makes me sad is knowing...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
3 weeks ago
@Marvin_S Good morning Marvin! Does the AX53 v1 that is sold in Brazil use Firmware SG? There was an official firmware update on the Brazilian website, but with the comments about problems with the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-02-19 16:55:54
@Kevin_Z Hello good afternoon. My name is Angelo and I'm from Brazil. I apologize in advance for my English. I have a doubt whether the new firmware that was released for the AX53 v1 will have MESH...
0HELPFULS