HenrikEkmanLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 1
Forums/ Deco
Saturday
Re:Deco X50 5G - Red light issue
@David-TP Dear David as you can see, I've been contributing to this during winter time, and now I am back to the "remote location" shortly and after 3 weeks, I will be in here few weeks. Let's...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
Saturday
@Juska Dear Juska - my story continues with the Red light issue with Deco X50 on 5G in a location there is: * Low signal strength on 5G and likely two equal base stations * 4G works perfectly Now I...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-04-17 09:46:38
@Juska Kiitos tiedoista - tämä saattaa hyvinkin johtaa oikealle polulle vianselvityksessä! Thank you for this information - I believe this may indeed direct investigations towards the right path! In...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-04-16 07:07:26
@Juska Hi - my "silence" is due to: 1) I exchange my unit under warranty (as recommneded by the TP link team) 2) I tested it on 5G two weeks on a new SIM card provided by Elisa in Helsinki dowtown in...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-03-03 18:08:08
TP Link Team * A red light death occured with my unit today - in a perfect 5G and 4G environment, in Helsinki City Centre there all networks are strong * Deco app says - "No SIM-card detected" * I...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-03-03 16:18:26
@antonypg by the way - the way I got my Deco more stable almost a similar context - set the Deco to use 4G only. The LED should turn permanently green and my wild gues is that: 1) You well get more...
0HELPFULS