locnLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Routers
2024-05-23 09:25:15
Re:limit specific IP to access to internal server
Clive_A wrote Hi @locn Thanks for posting in our business forum. locn wrote Clive_A wrote Hi @locn Thanks for posting in our business forum. locn wrote thanks. the description is confusing. none the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2024-05-23 08:27:11
Clive_A wrote Hi @locn Thanks for posting in our business forum. locn wrote thanks. the description is confusing. none the less I think i've set it up as per the instructions but i can still access...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2024-05-23 08:21:53
Clive_A wrote Hi @locn Thanks for posting in our business forum. locn wrote thanks. the description is confusing. none the less I think i've set it up as per the instructions but i can still access...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2024-05-23 08:20:33
@Clive_A oh sorry about that and thanks for correcting me about the reply. i believe i've done it correctly.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2024-05-23 08:11:49
thanks. the description is confusing. none the less I think i've set it up as per the instructions but i can still access the server behind the firewall from a different IP. i'm using SFTP to backup...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2024-05-23 07:45:53
limit specific IP to access to internal server
Hi Need some help with the following issue. I want to open up port 22 but then restrict which external IP can access it. I've tried to follow these instructions but it's so confusing....
0HELPFULS