MrAdministratorLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Requests & Suggestions
2024-06-07 03:06:03
Re:Perpetual PoE/Uninterruptable PoE on Omada PoE switches.
@Clive_A Thanks for replying! I suppose there might be a hardware design consideration that has to be made, but perhaps it can be done with firmware only. In particular, I noticed Netgear has their...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Requests & Suggestions
2024-06-06 18:10:34
Perpetual PoE/Uninterruptable PoE on Omada PoE switches.
I am curious why more TP-Link Omada switches don't support the Perpetual or Uninterruptable PoE feature, where actively PoE powered ports retain power during a switch reboot. I can find record of...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2024-06-05 18:44:45
Re:Guide to Installing Omada Software Controller on Raspberry Pi OS - V5
@MJan I went through the entire circle - I first bought an OC200 before knowing just how slow and ragged it is run in simple operation. I returned it for an OC300 due to better spec, but it was still...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2024-06-05 18:32:17
@MJan The OC200's hardware is vastly inferior to a new RPi 5, including only having 1GB of ram which is quite insufficient for the newest controller versions. Just boot time alone tells a story with...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2024-06-02 10:17:33
@MJan In order to restore from a backup file, you must install Java 11. If you are running Raspbian Bullseye, this means you have to add the sid (unstable) repository to sources in order to install...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2024-05-01 15:16:16
@eblieb Strange, I followed the instructions as-is and did the preferences before installing. I had no issues, and I intentionally did the preferences first because I wanted to make sure it worked to...
0HELPFULS