MoleUKLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
3 weeks ago
Re:Challenges with Oculus Quest 3 Connectivity on Archer AXE75 v1.0's 6Ghz Band
After even more tinkering, selecting a particular 6e channel has definitely helped a great deal at making VR streaming more stable I think. The connection speed still varies quite wildly at times,...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
3 weeks ago
Re:Major Communications problems between TP-link AXE75 and other AX routers and Quest 3
After even more tinkering, selecting a particular 6e channel has definitely helped a great deal at making VR streaming more stable I think. The connection speed still varies quite wildly at times,...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
3 weeks ago
I grabbed a cheap Hydra Pro 6e as some users reported that the connection speed stayed solid with this model, it arrives tomorrow so will update with my experience once I have it setup and can...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-06-09 20:10:34
@Giuseppe_Lupo The variance in connection speed (and sometimes dropping it entirely) is mostly reliant on the physical movement of the headset I think. That has been my experience on the QPro with my...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-06-09 20:07:58
Re:Major Communications problems between TP-link AXE75 and other AX routers and Quest 3
Quest Pro user also on an AXE75 and also still affected. The connection speeds will fluctuate wildly as I move my head and occasionally drop out entirely. Just updated to the new firmware but that...
0HELPFULS