Joseph-TPOnline
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
15 hours ago
Re:2.4ghz very low signal
@esapi Hi After upgrading to 1.3.5, it cannot be downgraded and the problem does not seem to be in the firmware. From your description, the 2.4G Wi-Fi range suddenly dropped and was working normally...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
15 hours ago
Re:Deco X20 and Lenovo Lenovo Yoga 3 14 not detecting
@edaragor Hi These settings are on your Lenovo computer, not the Deco. I consulted our senior engineer and discovered that this issue can be resolved by altering the computer's adapter settings.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Powerline Adapters
15 hours ago
Re:TP-PA4010P kit dropping connection between the two adaptors when the TV is switched on.
@Jonseywales Hi Thank you so much for taking the time to post the issue on the TP-Link community! To better assist you, I've created a support ticket via your registered email address, and escalated...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Powerline Adapters
15 hours ago
Re:Power line slows down other devices using ethernet
@Rdb12345 Hi Thank you so much for taking the time to post the issue on the TP-Link community! To better assist you, I've created a support ticket via your registered email address. The ticket ID is...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
18 hours ago
Re:Unable to Add Second Deco X50-PoE via LAN
@AdixSzu Hi The PoE In Port of TL-SG1005P-PD seems to be connected to another PoE switch. What is the model and PoE standard of the other switch? The PoE In Port of the TL-SG1005P-PD must be powered...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
18 hours ago
Re:Deco X50-5G and EE (UK) SIM
@gazza35 Hi It looks like only the 5G connection is having issues, so we would like to gather some information to analyze further: 1. You mentioned that 5G can be used normally when the SIM card is...
0HELPFULS