ThatcharlieLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 1
Forums/ General Discussion
Thursday
Re:HomeShield Subscription
@David-TP Hi, As per your message and link for the KidShield beta, I've requested access, but as yet I've received no response. Should I recieve a notification? I've check both the KidShield app and...
0HELPFULS
Wednesday
@David-TP Thank you for pointing me in the direction for the closed beta testing of the KidShield app. I have followed the link and requested to be added. It would be very useful to be able to help...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
Wednesday
Re:KidShield Test Recruitment - Safeguarding Children's Online Experience
@David-TP Thank you for pointing me to this in your previous response regarding HoneShield and KidShield. Please may I have access to the Beta for testing the Parental Control functionality for our...
0HELPFULS
a week ago
@David-TP Thank you for your message. Yes, I use the Deco X73-DSL and from a hardware and connectivity perspective, its very versatile. There was a free trial for the Advanced Parental Controls which...
1HELPFULS
a week ago
HomeShield Subscription
Does anyone here subscribe to the HomeShield Parental Control offering? Here in the UK you have two choices: *Security+ *Parental Controls According to marketing blurb, you should have pretty granual...
1HELPFULS