retired_userLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2 weeks ago
Installation Woes
I’ve had a working mesh network based on 3 Deco M9 Plus devices for 6 years. So I thought, why not upgrade to more up to date devices. A bit of research later, and I bought a Deco XE75 Pro 3-pack....
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-08-07 06:14:53
Re:How to update firmware
@ImtiazAli Network setup is as follows: Cable broadband router connected to the internet. Router is not in modem mode, but wifi on router is turned off and main Deco is connected to the router via...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-08-05 12:53:07
@ImtiazAli OK, I tried again, as you have suggested, and it is still a no go. To be absolutely certain that I am still missing the blindingly obvious, I have some questions: Firstly, the utility,...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-08-02 13:01:22
@ImtiazAli Thanks for the quick reply. So, just to confirm, you are suggesting that the main Deco is kept connected to the internet via its cable connection to the router, and via wifi to the rest of...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-08-01 15:26:13
@ImtiazAli I followed the instructions provided with the update utility. I even had the update .BIN file in the same folder as the utiilty program. I isolated main Deco from the internet at the rest...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-07-29 13:17:36
Alexandre. wrote @retired_user I think you should just try. The whole point of that utility is to update M9 Plus V2 with firmware 1.2 to newer firmware. @Alexandre. OK. Against all my training, and...
0HELPFULS