Emmanuel29LV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Saturday
Re:Pre-release Firmware for Archer C80/A8/C6/C86 Brings a Host of New Features and Optimizations
@Kevin_Z Hi. Thanks for answering. Here is a screenshot of the C80 web configuration where I set a limit of 40 Mbps download and 850 Kbps upload but the Reuter limits it incorrectly since the last...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
a week ago
Re:Pre-release Firmware for Archer C80/A8/C6/C86 Brings a Host of New Features and Optimizations
@Kevin_Z Hi. Another issue related to the new firmware 1.14.0 version and that could be a bug is that when you limit the speed of a device in the download data, when setting it to limit to 40 Mbps on...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
a week ago
@Kevin_Z Hi. I have sent you messages previously in this forum. I am asking if there is any news that a new firmware version can solve the problems that were introduced in this new Firmware Version:...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-08-15 14:44:01
@Kevin_Z Hi. Thank you very much for your reply. The thing is that, by changing this value from 2 seconds to 20 seconds, it is not possible to see if a device is or is not consuming bandwidth. This...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-08-12 12:25:56
@Kevin_Z Hi. Thank you very much for your reply. The thing is that, by changing this value from 2 seconds to 20 seconds, it is not possible to see if a device is or is not consuming bandwidth. This...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-08-09 17:01:43
@Kevin_Z Hi. Thank you very much for your reply. The measurement is accurate for each client. What changed is that the update is done every 25 or 30 seconds. So, since the measurement is no longer in...
0HELPFULS