Pascal_DECO_94LV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
a week ago
Re:DECO X50 : Camera Security
Pascal_DECO_94 wrote David-TP wrote @Pascal_DECO_94 Hi, nice to see you again. I think it might be due to the firmware version of the satellite Deco X50-Outdoor. Deco X50-1.5.5 does support Camera...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
a week ago
Re:DECO X50 : Camera Security
David-TP wrote @Pascal_DECO_94 Hi, nice to see you again. I think it might be due to the firmware version of the satellite Deco X50-Outdoor. Deco X50-1.5.5 does support Camera Security but Deco...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
a week ago
DECO X50 : Camera Security
hello, I not able to see this menu on my App. https://www.tp-link.com/en/support/faq/3832/
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
a week ago
Re:Deco X50/X55 V1 1.5.5 Optimize The Overall App Experience / Network stability
@David-TP is it possible to get CPU/Memory also on X50 & XE200 ?
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
a week ago
Re:Deco X50/X55 V1 1.5.5 Optimize The Overall App Experience / Network stability
BTJansen wrote Pascal_DECO_94 wrote @MiXAL MiXAL wrote X50 Outdoor is 1.2.4 smth Ok Thks. I goind to install the BETA on my side. @Pascal_DECO_94 How did you get a beta? And can you keep us informed?...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
a week ago
@MiXAL MiXAL wrote X50 Outdoor is 1.2.4 smth Ok Thks. I goind to install the BETA on my side.
0HELPFULS