Power2AllLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
3 weeks ago
Re:Getting slower speeds when connected to the main Deco than when connected to other units
@Sunshine Hi, yes, that is correct. I am getting higher speeds, including 1300 Tx Rate with the ASUS router. Both the device + router are in the same location as the setup when I have the Deco set...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
3 weeks ago
Re:Getting slower speeds when connected to the main Deco than when connected to other units
@Sunshine Hi, Sure thing. here is the Tx Rate, I'm lucky to catch it at 867mbps tx rate, even though I get 1,300 with another router I plug in at the same location to replcae the main Deco here's a...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
3 weeks ago
@Sunshine Hi, and thank you for your response and suggestions. I just tested 5G using the Deco guest network and experienced the same issues. I also tested 2.4G and experienced slower speeds than...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
3 weeks ago
Getting slower speeds when connected to the main Deco than when connected to other units
Devices that are connected to the main deco, are for some reason getting much slower speeds than they should be, and slower compared to when connected to the satellite decos. I have 2 Gig internet,...
0HELPFULS