sumpsimusLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Range Extenders
10 hours ago
Re:DNS/IP config issue
@sumpsimus I've now resolved this issue. The resolution was similar to the solution proposed above, but actually involved following the instructions given here:...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Range Extenders
Tuesday
@terziyski Thanks - but that's not going to work for my setup unfortunately. I've got TP-link tech support calling me today. So if they are able to resolve the issue then I'll post the solution here.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Range Extenders
Friday
@terziyski Thanks for the continued efforts to help. Unfortunately I can't disable the 5ghz band. My router (the BT Smart Hub) doesn't allow disabling individual bands. It's a very annoying...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Range Extenders
Friday
@terziyski Thanks again. I did try that, and regardless of which band I'm connected to, I get the same issue. Internet randomly drops to 'no internet' or it is connected but seemingly random websites...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Range Extenders
Friday
@terziyski Thanks so much for taking the time to help. I tried what you suggested. My router is at 192.168.1.254 so I set the range extender to be static on 192.168.1.6. I set the DNS as the router...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Range Extenders
a week ago
DNS/IP config issue
I have just bought an RE700X range extender. I set it up using the web inteface (tplinkrepeater.net) on my mobile and that worked fine. The leds show that it is connected to my router (a BT Smart Hub...
0HELPFULS