bld522LV1Offline
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2017-12-22 00:14:44
Re:[Security Flaws] Severe flaws called "KRACK" are discovered in the WPA2 protocol
casaschi wrote Do you really think that if I'm concerned about the vulnerability of my TP-Link wifi range extender I would ever consider buying a newer one from TP-Link? I might end with buying a new...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2017-12-18 00:41:22
Re:[Security Flaws] Severe flaws called "KRACK" are discovered in the WPA2 protocol
I'd argue that it's in TP-Link's best interest to keep their products patched against vulnerabilities like KRACK. If enough users of its products are attacked successfully and users can trace those...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2017-11-02 00:21:47
ic3b34r wrote If we buy a TPLINK Router, like C7 and C1200, and we can't use bridge mode, so why I need to buy it? Do you need to use your router in bridge mode?
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2017-10-20 22:52:01
flairmedic wrote I'm sure this has been stated on the forum already but I hope people will read and understand this explanation of the current situation: The Krack Attack method is not really a...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2017-10-17 22:02:23
tplink wrote TP-Link is aware of the flaws (KRACK) in the WPA2 protocol. We are now investigating if our products are affected by the vulnerabilities. Once verified, will release an announcement on...
0HELPFULS