is2017LV1Offline
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2017-10-19 01:28:23
Re:[Security Flaws] Severe flaws called "KRACK" are discovered in the WPA2 protocol
jgu wrote So, today we have learnt that: 1. TP-Link do not have the technical competency to understand the KRACK vulnerability paper. If they did, they would understand that patching clients AND APs...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2017-10-18 23:38:48
Re:[Security Flaws] Severe flaws called "KRACK" are discovered in the WPA2 protocol
I suppose we are all speculating and tplink are the only ones that know for sure what the impact is to their products (for now). as with any public vulnrability,many people are developing exploit...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2017-10-18 11:29:19
saying that wifi routers are not effected is wrong and not correct! - both the client and wifi router need to be fixed - it is true that if a client OR wifi router is patched then the vulnerability...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2017-10-18 10:15:38
helpful hints to management 1. regardless of this issue, all sites should now be https. ex. this forum and router admin. this is 2017. talk to your security team! 2. you need a much better security...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2017-10-18 01:14:58
Yes I agree. I hope they are aware. Also it seems my last post has been censored. edit: my previous post was NOT censored, it just wasn't approved yet. sorry for the mistake,
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2017-10-17 23:17:19
the lack of response or acknowledgment from tplink on this very serious security issue is not acceptable, this was disclosed to all manufactures about 50 days before it went public. it effects WPA2...
0HELPFULS