belmontLV1Offline
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Kasa Smart Bulbs
2018-07-29 02:48:19
Re:all smartbulbs lost after power cut
MikeP_AutomationManager wrote It's probably because your router is rebooting after the outage and the app is losing track of the bulbs. Try powering off the bulb and powering it back on (which would...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Bulbs
2018-03-24 00:22:22
i will check the bulbs next week Wednesday. If they are in AP mode that means they were reseted. The question is by what. 1) the long duration of the power outage 2) they all have hardware or...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Bulbs
2018-03-22 00:51:42
the power outage happened when the bulbs were not ON. This is standby state, but the WIFI is connected of course, and then it outage came for about 6 hours. Anyone can try this, If no issue then i...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Bulbs
2018-03-21 00:46:22
i a 100% aware how the reset works but i am sure there is a firmware bug as there was anything like you need for the reset by the utility company. It was off and back on and then the bulbs are in AP...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Bulbs
2018-03-20 01:57:53
then the smart bulbs is really a junk. Failed design. Why dont they walk over in the next office where the smartplug devs are working. They made a great product but the bulb is totally useless.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Bulbs
2018-03-17 15:24:27
I am able to reach the remote site and i run a WIFI search thanks to a Ubiquiti system on site. This shows the TP-link bulbs are in AP mode. Now what I desperately want is a way to connect and...
0HELPFULS