ziadioLV1Offline
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ DSL Modem Routers
2018-03-22 17:02:24
Re:DSL Frequent Disconnects all of a sudden
Dink wrote Hmm , tricky situation , I would give it a couple of days , however if it does it again ask for a replacement cable , my reasoning would be if a fixed internal cable has been damaged to an...
0HELPFULS
2018-03-19 15:59:43
Dink wrote Good news then ;) After he's replaced cable do a test ( www.speedtest.net ) and show us a Print Screen , let us know how it's gone and give us a pic of your stats page again , for others...
0HELPFULS
2018-03-16 18:14:46
Dink wrote Well that's a bonus , sounds like the issues are not yours but ISP's or Telephone line engineer , so you can sit back and wait :) Update: The engineer finally came over and went downstairs...
0HELPFULS
2018-03-09 02:46:32
Dink wrote Ok cool , I wasn't sure if it was simply a resink or you turning on/off , BUT technically the Exchange will see this as OFF then back On very quickly ( just like a faulty cable or Noise...
0HELPFULS
2018-03-08 15:55:27
Dink wrote First things first BEWARE restarting router too much , the DSLAM at local exchange sees this as a FAULT !!!!! ( I see quite a few "User requests " is that you turning on/off ? ) If you...
0HELPFULS
2018-03-07 23:44:06
Dink wrote Just my 2 penny worth , Have you tried on the ADSL2+ with EVERTHING in your house turned OFF. I have had issues before with LED lights and even USB charger blocks for mobiles going rogue...
0HELPFULS