HelgaLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2022-11-01 14:01:36
Re:Huge differences in up/down speed on all units
Hi @Alexandre. Don't apologize, it should be me apologizing for wasting your time. Actually you did help me a lot already, to start with already to understand difference between AP and router...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2022-11-01 09:49:02
Hi @Alexandre. So if I understand correctly I could reactivate wifi on my lifebox and try to connect the camera (or another stubborn device) to the lifebox wifi (with ofcourse another SSID) now that...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2022-10-31 07:30:55
Good morning @Alexandre. Just a question because I don't know how AP works. When I look into my 'equipment connected' page on my router, I see on my Ethernet cable 3 that not only the one Deco unit...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2022-10-30 09:46:50
Goodmorning @Alexandre. I give up. Tried tens of times to connect my camera's to the network after switching off the 5ghz. It really doesn't make sense, my camera's are both connected to the main...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2022-10-26 13:54:40
@Alexandre. Still not lucky yet. Somehow my camera doesn't find any network anymore when I change the guestnetwork to 2.4 Ghz only and it automatically reconnects when I activate the 5Ghz again, but...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2022-10-25 11:12:34
@Alexandre. Hello, I'm working on it. Found the possibility to stop the 5Ghz but as soon as I do that, my indoor camera doesn't connect anymore. Funny thing is that when I check the app it's...
0HELPFULS