mjkienzleLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2020-03-23 23:34:49
Re:No router functions whatsoever when internet down
@Kevin_Z That is a fatal flaw in my opinion. I have several devices on my network that are wired via switch and they can't even get a local I.P. Address via a wired connection if the Deco can't get a...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-03-21 05:07:19
Re:No router functions whatsoever when internet down
@Kevin_Z Yeah, no. It wasn't a Deco issue in connecting to the internet. I physically had no internet connection coming to me house. Once my ISP replaced my modem and my internet came back up,...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-03-18 02:30:18
No router functions whatsoever when internet down
There is a serious fatal flaw with the Deco M5 system. My internet has been out for a couple of days due to technical difficulties, and since it went down, my Deco M5 system has no router functions...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2019-05-07 18:42:40
Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Issues after latest Deco firmware update
People have told you what the goddamn problems are, and you refuse to listen. All we get is the same canned responses everytime from you guys. Your technical support is below abyssmal.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2019-05-07 18:40:52
Re:Re:Re:Re:Re::Issues after latest Deco firmware update
I feel your pain. I seriously regretted buying this system. Finally I said enough, was enough with trying to fix this garbage everytime TP-Link pushes a firmware upgrade, without fixing anything in...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2019-02-14 03:42:38
Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:NAT Hairpin/Loopback
Do you have TP-Link DDNS involved, or are you trying to use another DDNS provider?
0HELPFULS