DeGeekITLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2022-06-27 10:33:00
Re:Elgato Key Lights intermittent visibility and controllability when Deco mesh is in Router mode
@teedeepee I ended up with a series of events that have resolved the problem, but I could not tell you exactly which one is the ultimate solution. I have 3 X60's and one M5. Since all this happened,...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-02-13 12:15:34
Re:Conflicting DHCP when Deco in AP mode ?
@phillip_mcmahon I don't disagree, but I've recently realised that the IP range that the Decos fall back to is NOT totally out of your control. They seem to fall back on whatever range you used in...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-01-19 17:18:54
Re:Elgato Key Lights intermittent visibility and controllability when Deco mesh is in Router mode
I need to correct myself here. Access point mode was not a long term fix or workaround. Within a few days of writing this, the lights started to give up on me again. I have still not fathomed out...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-01-04 15:21:31
Elgato Key Lights intermittent visibility and controllability when Deco mesh is in Router mode
Elgato Key Lights appear to use Bonjour / mDNS zero config networking to "advertise" their services on the network. If this multicast is in anyway segmented or limited on the network, the Key Lights...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-08-17 10:58:29
@TP-Link_Deco In a way the problem isn't the fact that, as an emergency measure, the decos hand out IP addresses when the upstream router loses internet connectivity. The core problem is that the...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-08-14 08:28:57
@GPGeek We'll you're definitely not alone. I've dealt with a lot of Deco's, but at one particular house where I've got an M5 network in AP mode and a Virgin Media Hub in Router mode, I have this...
0HELPFULS