nobru26LV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2019-06-09 14:18:58
Own naming DECO location
Hello! Is it possible in new realease to allow us custom naming for the DECO location? There is only some location not really pasting the installation. Thanks
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2019-05-17 19:55:05
Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Why Deco M5 in router will not adress clients?
Hello! Answer given by email. Waiting your help Will post here results. Thanks
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2019-05-07 19:19:31
Re:Re:Deco M9 Plus in AP mode taking over DHCP server and assigning IPs in own subnet
Yes, you are not the only who have this problem in AP mode, and TP-Link give us the same copy-paste answer!!!!! I am really disappointed by the contructor who is using his "smart" DHCP that does not...
4HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2019-04-27 09:59:38
Re:Re:Re:Re:Conflicting DHCP when Deco in AP mode ?
Hello! It's not working! Your smart DHCP is no functionnal. I tried to disable my DHCP server and the DECO gave an adress to clients, but when DHCP returned on, the DECO still gave the adress to...
5HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2019-04-17 05:04:07
Re:Re:Conflicting DHCP when Deco in AP mode ?
Hello! Why TP-Link don't take the problem? I've reproducied this easly in AP mode! How to completely disable the DHCP of DECO? firmware in progress? need informations please! Thanks
4HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2019-04-15 12:54:57
Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Why Deco M5 in router will not adress clients?
Hello! If DECO is RED, WIFI is OK but in automatic adressing on the client, no access to internet, i can access to internet by doing in manual. No DHCP activated on the switch. Could you please...
0HELPFULS