Siddharth.DLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Adapters
2019-06-03 10:09:02
Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:My Archer T2U Dual Band does not connect to 5 ghz Network after windows update.
Any information or update regarding my issue coz there are so may people facing the same problem.... Guys kindly release an update for the adapter
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Adapters
2019-05-20 05:45:36
Re:Re:Re:My Archer T2U Dual Band does not connect to 5 ghz Network after windows update.
Hi my adapter is a T2U Archer AC600,Thanks for the reply Kevin but the link you gave me didn't help i have tried to change the wireless channel to the once given by you but didnt help.....
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Adapters
2019-05-20 05:34:11
Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:My Archer T2U Dual Band does not connect to 5 ghz Network after windows update.
Kindly relesse a new update with all the issues fixed its been almost 5 Months you dont have a update for T2U Archer in India. I have seen many friends facing the issues of 5GHz band
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Adapters
2019-05-14 05:05:09
Re:My Archer T2U Dual Band does not connect to 5 ghz Network after windows update.
i had the same issue my adapter was not able to detect the 5Ghz network, so i tried unistalling and reinstalling the latest update from the tp-link website but this time when i was trying to install...
0HELPFULS