RazrLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2019-09-26 03:42:21
Re:Local Domain Name
"Meanwhile, as my knowledge, you can customize the LAN DNS server of the Deco manually and change it to the Pi-hole's IP to achieve it. " Yes, Pi Hole is working, but for tracking purposes I'd like...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2019-09-26 03:38:37
Re:Local Domain Name
@Kevin_Z Well Pi Hole can't determine the names of devices on my network, as I don't use it as a DHCP server, I use my Deco. This image from Pi Hole explains it. Link It uses conditional forwarding...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2019-09-26 01:37:21
Local Domain Name
Anyone have any idea what the local domain name is? Or how to assign one? I'm using my Deco in router mode. I'm trying to set up Pi Hole so it can get the device names from the deco, but can't do it...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2019-09-25 08:31:15
Re:force device to always connect to a specific deco?
@Kevin_Z Awesome. Thats super convient and exciting, the reboot all option is great, and makes me super happy. I'm trying to set up a server, and I need to know my local domain name for the Deco P7....
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2019-09-24 08:19:41
Thank you for clarifying. Quick question (not to highjack the thread) are there plans to add a web ui to the Deco p7? I like the added features in the latest update, I just enjoy being able to...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2019-09-23 22:55:49
If we disable mesh tech on a device, it will only connect to the last deco it was connected to? Or the main deco?
3HELPFULS