FFREDYLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2021-03-29 11:21:30
Re:Support for IPv6 Firewall and UPnP/PCP for most TP-Link firmwares
Thanks for the reply Kevin, but it is important that this get added not only to the new AX routers, but also to the most recent AC once as IPv6 is widely used and these routers already in production...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2021-03-27 00:47:37
Unfortunately firmware builders don't take attention to these things and look mostly only at web browsing, so IPv6 support sitll demands a a fair amount of knowledge to be acquired in order to make...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-06-19 13:01:20
I am not sure as I have not seen this on any routers yet. Not even sure if TP-Link team undertood what this means and how much this is necessary for this type of router in order that IPv6 works as...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2019-08-20 04:53:46
Re:Re:Support for IPv6 Firewall and UPnP/PCP for most TP-Link firmwares
Thanks @Kevin_Z This is certanlly crucial in order to be able allow any incoming IPv6 connections and I think the main remaining thing related to IPv6 in order to get routers with full support. Just...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2019-08-19 06:05:50
Support for IPv6 Firewall and UPnP/PCP for most TP-Link firmwares
Hello. Please add support for IPv6 Firewall for most TP-Link routers otherwise users cannot allow incoming connections towards their devices in the LAN with IPv6 Addresses. So far the users were used...
8HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2019-08-19 06:00:35
Re:Re:Archer C7 and IPv6
Mavis, how can I get a username/password in order to be able to submit a ticket on that ticketing system ?
0HELPFULS