TinLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-12-19 07:32:12
Parental controls not working on AX20
Parental controls not work on AX20. Wheneven I enable the it, Internet are stopped for ALL devices on the network. It says "You're not allowed to surf the net during this time. You can get back...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-06-18 04:25:49
Re:Bug in Parental Controls
Solla-topee wrote @Tin Hello, it's glad to hear that you solved the issue finally. BTW, is there an extender is your network, as generally a PC will be just recognized as one device but not two?...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-06-18 02:04:08
@Solla-topee I've found out what's wrong finally. A profile can monitor multiple devices. But somehow each PC is recognised as 2 devices with the same name with different MAC address. Both devices...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-06-16 10:45:16
@Solla-topee The reason I created multiple profiles was because one profile only worked for 1 profile. Only the device on the first left can be monitored by the profile. Other devices cannot be...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-06-16 06:33:29
@Solla-topee It works for the first device but not the 2nd device. I haven't tried it before so I don't know it it worked before the update. Solla-topee wrote @Tin Hello, do you mean the Parental...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-06-13 07:28:29
Bug in Parental Controls
In Parental Controls, I can block multiple sites in one profile. It works perfectly for the first device. However it doesn't work for the second device added to the same profile. It cannot even...
0HELPFULS