BetacartLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2021-07-26 07:51:53
Re:Loose almost all options in Deco app
@TP-Link Hi, thank you. After I followed your guide, it starts working, but after second day. So, hope, that it will not happen anymore. You can close this issue as solved.
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-07-24 21:45:07
Loose almost all options in Deco app
Hi, after checking my Deco app, I discovered, that I loose almost all settings in application. But when switching to another network I am managing, I see all options. I tried log out and log in...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-11-18 09:44:49
Re:Parental Controls Filter not blocking adult sites
Not 18+ category, but for me and my Deco M4, youtube is not blocked on laptop (I used www.youtube.com or YouTube or https://www.youtube.com - none of them are considered and on this particular...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-11-16 07:27:30
Re:How to force connect to particular Deco
@LaurentBourg Hi, I am reading entire thread and, to be honest, I am waiting for official response from TP Link, as all informations (even that very interesting one) are not official statement of...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-07-24 06:40:48
@TP-Link_Deco Hi, thanks for your explanation and as you stated, there are also some settings from device maker. Anyways, presence of selecting, to which sattelite I can connect i much more needed,...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-06-25 11:47:03
Hi, you are right, but you can do it only for devices accepting WPS. In case of Air Purifier or TV or smart light, you are out of luck. But yes, for some devices, it is possible way. Anyway, I...
3HELPFULS