ioa2nisLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2022-01-13 18:58:48
Re:disable wifi altogether at night time
@Serpenio lol, I have no idea why would anyone come and argue on a support forum but let me entertain this. First I just gave one example why might people want this. If it has a scientific merit or...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2022-01-13 09:30:44
None it’s the logical thing, for those who have 5 units in the house and don’t want to be exposed to their radiation 24/7 they can limit that by switching them off at night. The question is why would...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Request (Deco)
2022-01-07 20:09:01
Re:Turn Deco 5 wifi off at night?
it has been requested multiple times over the years and you promised it will be delivered in the next update multiple multiple times. Instead of playing hide and seek have the decency to accept the...
4HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2022-01-07 10:28:04
@TP-Link this is ridiculous asking why we needs that feature when it has been requested multiple times over the years and you promised it will be delivered in the next update multiple multiple times....
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-03-20 20:33:26
This is an absolute joke; I got this system for some time now and bought it cause in 2019 I read the support forum here where someone asked if this will be added anytime soon. The answer then was...
1HELPFULS