AdamPLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Powerline Adapters
2021-06-08 16:57:46
Re:[Troubleshooting] Powerline Extender Acting as the DHCP server
Perhaps the delay could be increased. If a WiFi router is restarted, it can take some minutes before it begins serving DHCP requests again. Either way, if a user has the option to disable the Smart...
2HELPFULS
2021-06-04 14:27:47
Re:[Troubleshooting] Powerline Extender Acting as the DHCP server
> If the Powerline adapter has a fixed IP address assigned, it would be better if the Smart DHCP function was disabled - the device could then be reached using the fixed IP address. Or allow users to...
1HELPFULS
2020-11-02 13:02:22
Re:Powerline adapter looses connectivity (running DHCP server?)
@Solla-topee Could you advise us how to disable the Smart DHCP feature? I have had to cease selling TP-Link products because this caused a problem with several different clients and networks.
4HELPFULS
2020-05-22 17:50:25
Re:Is there a hidden DHCP Server in Powerline adapters?
@dunxd I tried engaging their tech support but my patience was exhausted after being asked questions I had already answered in my initial report and in previous replies and felt like I was just going...
0HELPFULS
2020-05-22 14:41:57
Re:Is there a hidden DHCP Server in Powerline adapters?
@dunxd I tried this approach and eventually found it made no difference. Like other attempts, it sometimes seemed to work for a while but the right timing for the bug to be triggered eventually came...
2HELPFULS
2020-05-15 02:16:04
Re:Very hard TP-Link TL-WPA4220 Kit gateway/routing issue
@nipac You may be experiencing this bug of which I'm not aware of any fix, nor it being accepted by TP-Link as a bug :-\
0HELPFULS