ptoye1LV1Offline
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ DSL Modem&Routers
2023-09-22 15:42:08
Why have TP-Link removed printer and disk sharing from the Archer 400?
I have just bought an Archer VR400 router to replace my VR200, and have found to my disgust that support for shared disk and printers is no longer available. Why has this been done - it's necessary...
0HELPFULS
2023-01-30 10:06:26
Re:Shared USB storage on Archer VR200 - can I change the volume name and folder name?
@terziyski Thanks - it seems a long-winded way to go about it, and it have been lovely if your solution had appeared somewhere in the UG. I should have thought of it myself - no excuses except old...
0HELPFULS
2023-01-29 14:16:49
Re:Shared USB storage on Archer VR200 - can I change the volume name and folder name?
terziyski Aha! I think I'm getting there at last. I tried rebooting the router and a G: drive appeared in the drop-down list. The User Guide gives no hint that you need to reboot the router when...
0HELPFULS
2023-01-27 17:29:07
@terziyski Sorry for the delay - yesterday was completely full up. There's only one problem - I don't get the volume name. Just a blank when I click the down-arrow. The disk itself seems fine - at...
0HELPFULS
2023-01-25 16:32:30
There's obviously something I don't understand here. I've set up a sharing account and want to allow anyone on the network to access folders and files on the shared disk. I gave the network/media...
0HELPFULS
2023-01-25 11:20:42
@terziyski Thanks, that's the right router, but the UG doesn't tell you how to change the volume or folder names. The examples it gives all use Windows 7 (I think - not used it for ages) screen shots...
0HELPFULS