TheJuiceLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2021-05-25 12:33:49
Re:Second Deco disconnects since FW update
Hi, Quite some time has passed and no new version appeared on the website. It's weird... Have you been able to solve it on your end ? Mine has been working well (except for some minor led issues)...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-03-05 15:41:34
@Andi411 As I said they were reproducing the problem on my Decos and analysing it for a good part of the day. They made some live changes and it's been working fine since then. As they were live...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-03-04 19:05:33
@compmad1 I'd say don't update and wait for a new one. Keep faith, the engineers have been analysing my case for several hours today, and I believe the end of the tunnel should not be too far.
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-03-03 19:55:15
@Andi411 Thanks for the update. Tomorrow I have a session with an engineer also, I guess he'll tell me the same thing... The only good solution would be to downgrade for now. Why isn't that possible?...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-03-02 17:33:28
@TP-Link Hi, the last test I had to do was set the satellite Deco as the main Deco. Just did that, and as I was expecting, connection was dropped after some time, led turned red, just the same as...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-03-01 11:25:39
@TP-Link Hi, thank you for replying. Here is the info : Would the satellite Deco units turn red when the connection lost? => The other day I believe it turned red, but right now it stayed green....
0HELPFULS