JD792LV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Controllers
2021-07-29 20:04:37
Re:Unable to ping/communicates between the devices connected to the Omada Network
@MLee @Fae Hi MLee, There was some investigation work that Fae was organising. In the meantime probably best leaving airtime fairness off? I'm not sure if TP-Link can update us all on this bug?
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2020-12-17 12:06:06
Re:Unable to ping/communicates between the devices connected to the Omada Network
Hi @Fae Yes there is a wireless printer on the network it is a HP DeskJet 2630 but it was still happening when I turned it off. Of course they may contact me to investigate further.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2020-12-07 14:19:52
@BeppeTPL Thats great! I agree TP-Link should investigate this bug. Airtime fairness shouldn't be causing this issue. I would see how you get on without a reboot schedule
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2020-12-04 17:53:36
@Fae Thanks! I hope it resolves the issue for @BeppeTPL as well and anyone else that may have this issue. Can I ask if this is a bug and should Airtime Fairness be causing this issue?
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2020-12-03 21:13:43
@BeppeTPL @Fae Sorry for another post but think I may have got to the bottom of the issue on my OC200. I have been looking into this all day today without rebooting anything. I have changed this...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2020-12-03 17:55:50
@BePo @Fae Additionally after some further checks it looks to be affecting only 2.4Ghz frequency. All the dropped packets is in the 2.4Ghz freq and I can't communicate/ping to and from devices that...
0HELPFULS