KaileshLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 1
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2020-07-10 22:42:58
Re:Kasa Smart Wi-Fi Plug HS100: appliance auto-switch off after set time after every use
@stonet Hi, mine has been in its box since last trying that, I'll test if the auto-shut-off is available and works, and let you know over this weekend. Cheers, K.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2020-03-19 12:46:17
Re:Kasa Smart Wi-Fi Plug HS100: appliance auto-switch off after set time after every use
@learningnow360 Hi, TP LInk rep earlier replied.... This plug does not support the Smart Actions feature right now, but it will in the near future. .... are you saying it can and right now for the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2020-03-18 01:46:24
@Stella.Q HI, but when in the near future, this is the only reason and function why I just purchased this item - for my parents (mum with mid stage Alzheimer's and dad with laziness in switching...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2020-03-17 17:23:36
Hi, the smart actions feature doesn't even open, ecosystem still to deploy, I'm in UK, and I bought this smart plug for just this auto off within time period any time switched on, smart action...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2020-03-03 11:36:25
Kasa Smart Wi-Fi Plug HS100: appliance auto-switch off after set time after every use
Hi, re this item, can it be used to control an appliance so that it only comes on for a set short time (10-15mins) each time it is manually switched on for use, as I want appliance off generally at...
0HELPFULS