ChipowerLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2 weeks ago
Re:Change wifi channel on Deco M9
@NYQUISTS_ANGRY_ you hit the nail on the head. This problem is years old and they have NEVER done anything about it. I'm a network guru and it would have been nice to be able to control the channels...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2022-03-17 16:03:28
@internetmuggle never. that is the best answer i can give. Buy a different product that cares about their customers. I'm an IT professional and emailed and tried to talk to them about this issue....
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-09-27 12:53:45
@TP-Link_Deco i have to disagree as a computer technician I find it very upsetting that i can not set the channel for which I use. If Cisco can do it so can you. It would be nice to have the option....
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-05-13 11:12:43
Channel Issues
Dear TP-Link I'm having channel issues with my neighbors. It would be nice if I could set the channel instead of leaving it up to the devices to automatically change. Please let me know if this is...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-04-18 14:25:30
@CSL wait for the DECO to see the problem and change the channel automatically. In the infinite wisdom of the engineers they made that an automated feature.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-03-13 02:57:35
@Hami Still can't set wifi channel. Just wondering if we have any updates on being able to set this function. The channel interference is causing my hulu app to drop connection in the middle of a...
0HELPFULS