waynegrLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2020-12-28 14:09:01
Re:deco m4 not blocking adult content
@waynegr Tplink was unable to solve the problem. Only way around the problem is to keep adding websites as you find them to the block list. That however defeats the purpose for those wanting to block...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-03-31 19:46:22
@EchoDelta Thanks, tplink must be using the antivirus software to filter the adult content? still it should work as stated. This is something that really should be fixed!!
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-03-31 00:55:24
thanks. i just checked and there is no antivirus on the main screen or any other screen. with a more careful look at the deco app i can see a message. "this app may not be optimised for your device"...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-03-31 00:55:22
thanks. i just checked and there is no antivirus on the main screen or any other screen. with a more careful look at the deco app i can see a message. "this app may not be optimised for your device"...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-03-30 10:06:42
hi, I have cleared the internet cache on my pc. As for antivirus, do you mean antivirus for my pc or somewhere within the deco app? I have not seen the antivirus section in the app. Pc antivirus is...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-03-29 19:15:11
deco m4 not blocking adult content
Hello, new deco user. i bought the deco m4 and have tried repeatedly to block adult content. i followed all the instructions and still it refuses to block adult content on all devices(2 device in...
0HELPFULS