BasKLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2023-02-03 14:58:29
Re:ethernet backhaul function not working - issue with cable?
@Alexandre. I've also tried to connect the main Deco unit via the 'suspected' cable directly to the modem/router: doesn't work. How will the switch - in between the modem/router and the Deco unit -...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-02-03 14:29:57
@Alexandre. It is for sure a modem/router 'all-in-one' solution for people with need-for-broadband/TV/telephone. Can it be a combination? Because: slave unit #2 needs to have wifi to the Main unit...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-02-03 14:07:59
@Alexandre. Hi and thanks for the reply! Unfortunately the lights won't blink in that configuration either. I won't be able to pull a new cable via the wall. They must have spilled some concrete...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-02-03 13:26:39
ethernet backhaul function not working - issue with cable?
Hi, I have a set of 3 M9 Deco units with mesh enabled. I'd like to establish ethernet backhaul from slave unit to master unit, since the slave unit has weak wifi connection to the master unit. There...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-10-21 09:19:04
Re:Cannot blacklist device (iPhone)
@TP-Link I was looking for the option in the deco home app, but I see you have to do this on the ios client device. In other words, they can bypass blacklisting whenever they want ??
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-10-21 05:13:57
Re:Cannot blacklist device (iPhone)
@TP-Link I have a similar issue, I can block an ios device but they seem to be able to connect themselves again, under a different name. Sometimes the name is UNKNOWN but that's not necessarily the...
1HELPFULS