agoldstein54LV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ DSL Modem&Routers
2020-06-18 16:55:21
Re:Connection keeps dropping randomly multiple times a day, but only on one specific device
@agoldstein54 on a personal note, for the last month i had been using an archer a7 1750, which was okay, but i never felt like it was delivering my gigabit speed, so i was still within the return...
0HELPFULS
2020-06-17 15:30:28
Re:Connection keeps dropping randomly multiple times a day, but only on one specific device
@SixThe9th I'm sorry your still having issues. In my situation the disconnects stopped immediately after I disabled DOS protection. I have re enabled igmp snooping which should not be affecting the...
0HELPFULS
2020-05-29 15:49:37
@SixThe9th i have discovered the issue now, and i was completely incorrect about what it was before. The same issue just reoccured and i was able to catch it via logs. The issue is the DOS protection...
0HELPFULS
2020-05-29 15:04:41
@SixThe9th these settings are router settings not windows 10 settings. Inside router under advanced options and Internet, there will be 4 different subsections. Im not sure which one it is in, but it...
0HELPFULS
2020-05-26 15:36:57
i do not know 100 percent if the problem has been fixed, but i believe i have identified the setting cause the issue here. There is a setting called IGMP snooping, and IGMP proxying, in my case i had...
0HELPFULS
2020-05-26 01:35:15
@SixThe9th I am having the same exact issue, and its only with one device! And it happens to be my cell phone. The only solution that works, and that includes tweaking settings, is a reboot of the...
0HELPFULS