UlisesGalgoLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2021-04-13 18:30:00
Re:Deco M5 in AP mode sometimes act as a DHCP server
Alexandre. wrote @UlisesGalgo >Could you explain me "how and why my network does recover seamlessly afterwards"? what about the DHCP lease time? "seamlessly" means fast too? or it takes hours? Yes,...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-04-13 12:05:33
@Alexandre. your interpretation of the problem is simply WRONG, doesn't matter how good is your information. This is not a problem of "priority for TP-Link". The problem here is that TP-Link...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-03-23 19:41:06
@Alexandre. of course it depends on your configuration, but all we have had problems with them. In my case, many problems. I have sold the decos explaining to the buyer what's happenning, and he was...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-03-23 19:30:23
@Prinsje you can't have the problem of the "smart" deco's DHCP turning on by itself, because you already have it turned on. Our complaints are because all we that use another DHCP have the intrusive...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-03-04 12:04:47
@Alexandre. sorry, but I disagree. If someone has a "regular home network" will be affected too but the repairing method consisting of unplugging and plugging is enough in many cases. Unfortunately,...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-02-24 14:37:27
@TP-Link to be clear: you don't need to say thank you, almost no one here is giving you any understanding or support. You are simple thieves and scammers. Solving the problem is as easy as commenting...
0HELPFULS