kbwangLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Tapo Smart Cameras
a week ago
Re:Tapo D230 not ringing on Android Phone
Solla-topee wrote @kbwang Hi, Thank you very much for the clarification. Currently, the Schedule on the Notification page is effective for all activities, including pressing the doorbell camera. If...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Requests
a week ago
No doorbell notifications with custom notifications time
I now noticed When I set custom notifications example from 9pm to 7am . I am not getting phone notifications when doorbell pressed for the rest of the hours . When I set schedule as " always" I will...
0HELPFULS
a week ago
Solla-topee wrote @kbwang Hi, Thank you for the video to show the problem, however, it's hard to say if the problem phenomenon happens because you have incorrect configurations. Please help confirm...
1HELPFULS
a week ago
@kbwang The doorbell lost backend connect again. Not getting notifications when doorbell pressed. Videos in this [TP-Link Support]-[TKID240450151]
0HELPFULS
a week ago
@Solla-topee Notifications for motion , people etc are set for specific time period. 9pm to 7am. The Tapo App bell icon did not show any events when Doorbell pressed. Basically, it seems the doorbell...
0HELPFULS
a week ago
@Fun-Wolfy I have the exact same problem. iOS and android phone not getting notifications. I removed the doorbell and added to the hub again , worked for a while and problem resurfaces. Both phone...
0HELPFULS