DreamypumaLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2021-05-07 21:35:27
Re:Connect Deco app with Google Home app
Hi @RODRIGOHC If I'm honest the Deco system itself has been brilliant. Rock solid and stable. All my are backhauled to over network cable this makes a significant difference to their performance. In...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-08-23 09:41:10
@Sunsear glad you've managed to authenticate you account on Google Home. In all honesty I've found the Deco Connectivity with GH a bit flakey. Needing lots of work around. Hence why I'm sharing my...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-08-11 21:39:26
@Walgeon in all honesty it's simply not the most intuitive device to add. I'm sure you have already checked, but are you sure the devices aren't at the bottom of your list (waiting to be added to...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-08-11 05:37:24
@Marcelo77 in the Google Home app get to the page which allows you to select the various brands of smart devices. From here select "TP-Link Router" - this will launch the account sign in page. At...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-08-02 10:17:40
Re:Deco Mesh Systems - Google Home?
@SnaffyNoo Agreed. I've got the guest WiFi toggling working. The remaining commands just seem to result in a Google search. At least the key feature I wanted is working. My expectations around the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-08-02 09:45:22
Re:Deco Mesh Systems - Google Home?
@SnaffyNoo Top man. Thanks for this! I've tried something different again. Instead of logging in at the login page presented, I actually went to the three dots at the top on the main login page....
1HELPFULS