atcaLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2020-08-21 09:06:44
Re:Will the M5 system work if all 3 Decos are connected directly to the modem with ethernet?
@BlindGuardian router more should be fine, as it is the dhcp server. Not you can't use another device as DHCP server in this setup.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-08-19 17:02:17
Re:Ethernet Backhaul Not Working
@KevinCH out of interest how do you know it's now working? I am looking tomuse ethernet backhaul but have no idea how to tell it is functioning.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-08-17 22:02:12
Re:Will the M5 system work if all 3 Decos are connected directly to the modem with ethernet?
@BlindGuardian no simply reboot all the decos after the router has come up, should sort it.
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-08-17 21:10:05
@BlindGuardian I personally have found power lines really unreliable regardless of brand. Try an M5 if it doesn't work out return it... Just look out for this as its not obvious until you scratch...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-08-17 13:38:54
@BlindGuardian that's the challenge I am grappling with. To be fair I like there app and it does just work save for this stupid issue. I haven't tested throughput but that's less of an issue for me....
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-08-17 12:43:49
Re:Deco M9 Plus in AP mode taking over DHCP server and assigning IPs in own subnet
Also can you ping your developers? I'm concerned that they are stuck on their own subnet without any wan access... Given the time taken to respond. As you said they were contacted months ago, may be...
2HELPFULS