atcaLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
By scassar 2019-10-08 18:06:23

Deco M5 in AP mode sometimes act as a DHCP server

I, First, not sure about the hardeware version. I've got 3 DECO M5 in Access Point mode. Sometimes, when my DHCP server crashes, the principal/master deco M5 becomes the gateway and DHCP server and se
Forums/ Deco
By David-TP 2020-09-18 02:59:56

Weak secuirty issue on the IOS system

Background: Some of you may have updated your Apple devices to the latest iOS 14 version and get a “Weak Security” warning message when connecting to the Deco network. Why Deco network is displayed as
Forums/ Deco
By kuitogu 2020-09-13 10:07:31

Decos go offline EVERYTIME after power outage

Everytime there is a power outage the router reboots and it works. I have 3 decos all connected via ethernet. They restart when the power is on and they don't pickup the internet. They stay red. Even
Forums/ Deco
By KevinCH 2020-08-19 11:15:38

Ethernet Backhaul Not Working

Ethernet back haul is not working on my P7 Decos. I had a D-Link switch but the TP Link site said that those switches cause problems for the ethernet backhaul function so I purchased two tp-link 8-por
Forums/ Deco
By BlindGuardian 2020-08-17 11:56:52

Will the M5 system work if all 3 Decos are connected directly to the modem with ethernet?

Hello, I have a question regarding the Deco whole house wifi system M5. I want to install in a new 3-floor home where the main router from my ISP will be installed in the basement. I had ethernet wire
Forums/ Deco
By atca 2020-08-15 00:31:57

'Aggressive / Hijacking' Smart DHCP under AP mode

@Kevin_Z what are TP-Link doing to fix the 'aggressive' / hijacking Smart DHCP kicking in on AP mode when the router goes down issue? It's been nearly a 18 months since it was raised to you and no res