TravsLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2020-10-19 09:13:44
Re:Deco settings with BT Player
@IanJ Yes this is what we found. Using the BT HomeHub as a router controlling internet traffic coming into the house, means the Youview box gets what it needs, (irrespective of how it gets its signal...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-10-19 09:00:20
@TP-Link_Deco Thank you - have seen the email but it's too late for me. We've already decided that we're getting rid of the BT Youview box and not having access to those internet channels. We don't...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-09-24 11:16:02
@Travs is there more information on IGMP snooping settings please? Or any other information that supports that it is a feature on the setup?
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-09-03 15:11:52
@TP-Link_Deco Thanks for the reply but I think you've misread my last message. Response on the BT forum was that it was down to IGMP snooping. It's been stated on here that this is supported but...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-08-28 09:26:49
@IanJ I've asked on BT community forum at the same time. Response there is that its down to IGMP Snooping and refers me here... So for the time being, until someone can either give us the correct...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-08-27 15:54:14
@TP-Link_Deco Hi again, Thanks for getting back to me and the response; good to know that IGMP Snooping is supported and setup. All of the pre-set modes are no good for UK. I tried VLAN/IPTV but it...
0HELPFULS