thanasis00LV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2021-11-24 15:07:16
Re:[Solution] Network aways congested according to the Network Optimization on the Deco app
@TP-Link Deco M4 here with latest firmware. Every time I scan with Network Optimization, it says that the network needs optimizing, even if I optimized it a few moments before. Could be a bug, but I...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-11-24 14:12:59
Re:[Solution] Only the Advanced and Manager features show up on the Deco app
@TP-Link I hade the same problem with Deco M4 with an older firmware. I only saw Advanced and Manager in More options. I disconnected all Decos, did a reset on the main one, and when it connected...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-10-26 11:18:17
Re:Deco M4R performance/usage metrics export or api
@TP-Link_Deco kind reminder to see if you have added in your roadmap a metrics export or api for the deco m4 software. It would be really helpful for homelabs to have an aggregated visual indication...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-10-10 18:25:07
Re:Deco M4R performance/usage metrics export or api
Yeah I'm still interested in a metric API, since it will be really useful to have historical data and monitor in real time all the devices connected. I use Prometheus and Grafana with some alerting...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-10-10 18:20:29
Re:Deco M4 disconnected from other Decos
Hello again, I received the replacement Deco M4 3 days ago, and I can say that it works perfectly, no disconnects, great speed. I suppose it was a faulty device,since everything now is resolved.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-09-29 10:30:26
Re:Deco M4 disconnected from other Decos
@TP-Link_Deco Hello again, regarding the MAC address, I can't give it right now because I have packed the Deco and shipped it as a return for replacement (seems faulty). I tried everything you...
0HELPFULS