jthcomputersLV2Online
Following: 1Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2020-10-27 11:51:26
Re:Oh dear ... WiFi 5 or WiFi 6?
@tijssens Deco X60 Though Latest but is Dual Band thus It does not have a dedicated band for back haul, whereas M9 Plus is Tri Band and 3rd Band is a dedicated wireless back haul, so M9 will give you...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-10-27 07:06:26
Re:Please help, problem with ethernet, I'm going crazy
@Turpentine Please check your patch cords and cables, faulty cables are mostly the reason for this kind of behavior.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-10-26 12:01:32
Re:Request to Clarify Status of Multiple Issues and Request Related to Deco Series
@TP-Link_Deco Thanks for the reply, it will be really great if you can update the ETA for these features in the near future. As for beta version of 1.5.0, if the same is available for M9 also, then I...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Request (Deco)
2020-10-24 07:04:28
Re:Possibility to change WiFi channels
@Saurabh_S I had created a post for the multiple known issues with deco but they have not replied yet, I request you and every community member that to continue tagging TPLink_Deco in this post for...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-10-24 06:04:45
Re:'Aggressive / Hijacking' Smart DHCP under AP mode
@TP-Link_Deco TP-Link_Deco wrote @atca @advaitghaisas Hi, thanks for asking again. The option to allow the Deco administrator to disable the smart DHCP feature will be added on 1.6.0 version as per...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-10-13 16:59:04
Re:Request to Clarify Status of Multiple Issues and Request Related to Deco Series
@TP-Link_Deco Please reply, I think we deserve basic clarity when we have invested in a product from TP-Link, so that we can decide that should we wait or move on to different products which may...
1HELPFULS