RioplataLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2020-10-09 13:29:47
Re:Deco Powerline across separate circuits
Never mind it seems that when both radios are enabled the throughput gets reduced. I disable the 2.4 GHZ radio and had the 5GHZ up only and was up to par to my other network.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-10-08 14:14:15
@mcfly @richpriest Thank you so much for your support. One last question. I know this might be on another thread and have been searching but cant find anything. I've noticed that throughput through...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-10-07 19:57:40
@richpriest yes the purple dotted lines are connecting the two Deco P9 units (PA1 and PA3) via PLC - the short beige/tan solid line would be the ethernet cable bridging (daisy chaining) to connect...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-10-07 19:09:29
@mcfly Thanks for the reply. I looked at the link and it seems the Deco M5 line allows for daisy chaining which would help extend the network across to a different powerline circuit. Is it safe top...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-10-07 19:05:20
@richpriest Thanks for the reply. That might explain what I am seeing in my test setup. The target layout is for my parents home. I am testing the setup in my house. I have 1 circuit box with two...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-10-07 05:32:52
Deco Powerline across separate circuits
I have a house which was remodeled/extended - its all concrete block construction so wifi does not go through the concrete - my option is to use powerline. The house has an old circuit panel (for...
0HELPFULS