speed01LV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Feature Requests
By speed01 2024-01-28 02:08:24

Smart Switch LED display

Add multiple options to show the LED on the smart switch to glow when ON/OFF and AUTO (which will show nothing) This will be a simple setting within the app and easy to implement with a firmware updat
Forums/ Kasa Smart Switches
By speed01 2023-11-28 00:15:30

Smart Switch Status LED

The status LED on this smart switch is set to "AUTO" This LED is on when the switch is in OFF position and off when the switch is in ON position. This seems to be bit odd. Is it possible to make it th
Forums/ Feature Request
By speed01 2023-11-22 01:42:00

Device LED status between ON & OFF

When we set the Device LED status to "AUTO", there is no LED visible on the switch when the switch is ON. Is it possible to have an option to make this LED color to GREEN when the switch is ON and lig
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
By speed01 2023-08-22 16:00:14

Kasa Devices and Tapo App

Can I add Kasa smart plug into Tapo Application (either Android or iOS)? I read in this forum that the Kasa integration is available in Tapo apps. Can someone please confirm. Thanks!
Forums/ Feature Request
By speed01 2023-08-22 00:51:10

Kasa App UI and ICONS

I have a request to implement the ability to add color icons to the device (either standard, Albums or Camera) This gives a better visual appearance Something like this..
Forums/ Feature Request
By speed01 2023-08-22 00:32:00

Add name to SCHEDULE & TIMER

I have a request to implement name to each schedule and timer. If we have multiple schedules on a device it's very difficult to understand each schedule day and time just by looking at the list. It wi