dutchsnowdenLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Feature Requests
By dutchsnowden 2023-12-09 14:55:07

Tapo App on Samsung Fold phones

Would it be possible to adapt it a bit more to the foldables? There are a few nasty bugs with cameras or editing the maps for vacuums, that are caused by transition to inside/outside screens or from l
Forums/ Tapo Robot Vacuum
By dutchsnowden 2023-12-09 12:02:28

Upstairs map - returning to home station?

I mapped my home and I have now two maps, one maine floor where home station is also located. I took the vacuum by hand to upper stairs, mapped and cleaned. All is ok, except when it finished, it look
Stories/ Tapo Smart Camera
By Wayne-TP 2023-10-27 09:51:22

Smart Action 2.0: Unlock Next-Level Smart Home Automation

Smart Action 2.0: Unlock Next-Level Smart Home Automation You are stepping into a whole new, more comprehensive era of smart homes. Join us in our upgraded Smart Action 2.0, and explore and unlock eve

Smart Action 2.0: Unlock Next-Level Smart Home Automation You are stepping into a whole new, more comprehensive era of smart homes. Join us in our upgraded Smart Action 2.0, and explore and unlock eve

Forums/ Feature Requests
By dutchsnowden 2023-12-01 20:41:31

Tapo app more camera modes needed

So we have 2 modes: home and away, that can change all at once all cameras. What if I need a new mode, like "sleeping" when cameras downstairs need to be on detecting mode. Home mode - outside cameras