ercoviLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Feature Requests
By kb2910 2024-02-26 11:58:49

Instant camera preview on app main screen

It would be nice if we could have an instant preview for the cameras on the main screen, rather than just icons.
Forums/ Feature Requests
By destar 2024-02-24 09:33:54

Request: Add Activity Zone Customization for Person Detection

I recently purchased a Tapo C520WS camera and I am very satisfied with its image quality and performance. However, I am having difficulty setting up the detection to meet my needs. I want to use the p
Forums/ Feature Requests
By ercovi 2024-02-24 23:56:30

Share shortcut triggers with other people

Hi everyone, I think this feature have to be added: In your house, how do you manage the shortcuts between those who live there? I don't know if it has happened to you, but you can share the devices w
Forums/ Feature Requests
By ercovi 2024-02-24 22:29:48

Change the default app lang

Hi, I'd like to request the possibility to change the default app lang. I know it selects your device language but when the language is not supported by Tapo, (in my case, catalan) it jumps to english
Forums/ Feature Requests
By benicio_dt 2023-11-06 19:11:14

Option to use Tapo C320WS led as a bulb when arriving home

Hi! It would be nice to be able to use the camera's led as an automated porch light when arriving home. Either just as an on/off bulb or even better with motion sensor. Thanks!
Forums/ Feature Requests
By tp-turbo 2023-11-11 07:39:50

Alarms and Notifications

The Tapo ecosystem is excellent in terms of price and reliability, especially compared to Tuya/SmartLife sensors that I've had issues with in the past. However, setting up Tapo as an alarm system requ